EarlyBay'ers spotted in Magazines

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just seen your piece in this months VW Camper & Bus chris ... I don't think I've put 2 + 2 together before and realised you are in my neck of the woods ... whereabouts in north Wales are you?

blogdroed said:
Just seen your piece in this months VW Camper & Bus chris ... I don't think I've put 2 + 2 together before and realised you are in my neck of the woods ... whereabouts in north Wales are you?

I'm in Prestatyn dude , your welcome anytime ;)

Chris

Thanks to all for the comments about our Westy Oslo in this months C+B mag, we are well chuffed with the write up!

So 8 hours photography in the blazing heat WAS worth it in the end!!! :lol:

dorahadley7copy.jpg

Grazzer said:

popular misconception that feature shoots take half and hour with an ickle DSLR!!!!!!
:mrgreen:

thru_a_lupe said:
Grazzer said:

popular misconception that feature shoots take half and hour with an ickle DSLR!!!!!!
:mrgreen:

All of the real magic happens in photoshop... ;)

Good one Gary , looks great , alltough grandma is upset cause they changed her curtains :( :lol:
Can't wait to get my copy of the magazine , thanks James for posting a copy for me.

A few little pics in the latest Ultra VW of my van in the Das Drag Day feature,

Oh and if you buy one mag, i really can't tell you how beautiful Airmighty is, If you get the 2011 portfolio check out page 131/132 :mrgreen:

I am a Very Happy Boy!

Thanks, I feel so proud and really appreciate your kind comment, I see all the flaws in my van, but love hearing other peoples views of it. Proper makes me smile :mrgreen:

407079_10150428672527927_246675802926_8683918_1984986484_n.jpg

sparkywig said:
Well done Brett.
Page 24 Feb Camper & Bus. :)
Thanks si, I'll have to buy it now :lol: you've seen it before me didn't know it was out already, ment to tell you at the Xmas cruz but forgot ;) honest! when you get to my age the only big deal is winning the Euro million & it was in November
when they contacted me about doing it.
The Bus has had a main feature a few years back in C&C just before my ownership they contacted me last summer wanting to do a follow up feature but couldn't arrange a date due to my holiday arrangements.
Not bad for a poor lad from the West Country who's only on the scene's fringe. :mrgreen:

Great Xmas Diner feature in the latest Volksworld! Good one folks :)

Latest posts