EarlyBay'ers spotted in Magazines

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clyde said:
I think Slammedresto was thinking of something along the lines of a White westy pop top get together. Im sure we could organize something between ourselves just to get together for a picture or two.

8)

I'm up for a line up of some kind, even if we have to be sneaky, sneaky... :roll:

And white westy pop tops are a go go too!

A nice Camperjam supplement in the latest Camper and Commercial with a few mentions to us and some good pics in! :)

Does the owner of the "South Coast Kustoms" green EB get on here?? Just read the feature in the latest "Camper & Bus" and in my eyes it's nearly perfection!!

does my feature on headlining on this month's camper and commercial count (with a hint of my red earlybay)?

i knew i recognised that bus! and great job on the tutorial, im having the cloth stitched at the moment and it will be a good help as mty trimmer has never done a devon before :D

2 USB early bays in Volksworld BugJam write-up and 2 in VW Ultra BugJam write-up this month :D

mine, alex, kev & steve's 8)

I am on page 22 of the last Camper & Commercial. The large picture at the top of the page with my friends children blowing bubbles. - No van though sorry :wink:
Karen

Pru said:
I am on page 22 of the last Camper & Commercial. The large picture at the top of the page with my friends children blowing bubbles. - No van though sorry :wink:
Karen

the bus stopover review? the picture below has (L-R) my campers rear end, my friends orange bay and lemonyellows front end... was so excited when i saw blossom had made it into a mag... well her arse had anyway! :lol: :p

Just to throw this out there- I acttually spotted this site in the rear windsheild of a EarlyBay Featured in VolksWorld, VW Camper & Bus the August 2008 Edition. Page 46
Best
-MagicEddie88 :wink:

P.S. -I was stoked to find this site!

Been wanting to post up the following for ages but my scanner has been bust...... seems I need some new software to sort it so just took some pictures of the article instead.......

It's issue 25 of Camper and Commercial September 2006 - Which after attending VW shows for over 10 years finally had a shot that captured my Van (the Blue one) entering Dubs at the Park, with my mate Andy's White late bay Moonraker following close behind.

DSCF2447.jpg

Stranger than that though the black & white image of the dormy above mine is my other Mate Deano's Bay which was parked and snapped completely independently later that day!!!!

DSCF2443.jpg

So..... as I said to Andy and Deano after we first saw the magazine...... it's quite literally like waiting for a 'bus'.... nothing for ages then 3 all at once :lol: :lol:

Im in Camper & Bus this month advertising a special edition 8) (at least thats what ive been told as i havent seen it yet :lol:

Action feature in latest Camper and Bus .....

Early Bays are larging it up!

VWCB_October.jpg

VWCB_October_2.jpg

8)

yup excellent was really proud when i seen this one. The line up will look pro when we get the 'powerflags' and i get my finger out :oops: :lol:

surfbus said:
I saw "Frank" the bus in VW Caper &Commercial on page 12, low right. Sorry, no photo!

I saw this, 1000th red9 customer, lucky man Ant!! When are you fitting it?

Benyon said:
surfbus said:
I saw "Frank" the bus in VW Caper &Commercial on page 12, low right. Sorry, no photo!

I saw this, 1000th red9 customer, lucky man Ant!! When are you fitting it?

I saw that, Ant is officially the luckiest dude going!

Latest posts