EgoTrippin' Part 2 - Interior resto

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i did fancy a panel van they look really cool not sure i'd like to camp in one though!

look mint slammed

The interior I bought which you can see in the pics at the start of the thread cost £450 and was missing the tap and buddy seat, and the spice rack needed replacing too. Luckily it came with the cargo net though.

For a complete interior with half decent upholstery your looking at upwards of £700 I reckon if you can find one.

Hi ya Ego
Just changed the roof rack back to the full lengh westy one mate . Ive got to put pads on the Csp kit this wkend 1st time in 7 yrs so not bad and now ive seen you do that interior i fancy one myself re the birch panels :mrgreen:

I see you finally got your overiders on and the bus looks gr8 . Would you believe i didnt see any of the EB line up @ Stanford hall :roll:

Gadget :wink:

if i was camping in a panel van i'd make sure i had a rear safari and a stanna lift to climb out just in case :lol:

Your interior is really tasteful Ego', l love the color combination - great work mate :wink:

Cheers dude :D

I'm a commercial interior designer so if I got that wrong I'd never live it down :lol:

EgoTrippin said:
DSC03433.jpg

DSC03434.jpg

Love what you have done with the interior - deffinately an inspiration to me.

Just one question regarding the above pictures, where did you get the edge trim (both the t piece wide part down the wardrobe and buddy seat and the piping round the edges)?

Great stuff

Gareth

Cheers dude 8)

The piping round the edges of the units came from Woolies

http://www.woolies-trim.co.uk/pc-1469-296-wing-piping.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

just staple it on like the OG stuff.

The wardrobe trim is just a cheap un-equal angle PVC piece from Wickes. The OG stuff for the wardrobe edge (its pretty much the same as the table edge and trim around the piece over the sink) is proper rocking horse - I couldn't find any at all so I went for the temporary solution. The other t-section pieces you can get from some guy on the SSVC.

niceeee bus, the wheels set it off really well, ive seen those wheels for sale with spacer kits, was thinking of them but im stickin with my chromies for now, like the westy refurb nice work, nice bus, nice one 8)

Cheers Mike :D

Should be a whole lot quicker too soon. Got a really well sorted 1776 going in this month :D All in time for the trip to Ninove 8)

Latest posts