finished the bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongy

Reaction score
the bus is about done,with only a few small bits needing to be done i thought id put some pics up,most of you have prob seen these spread over the forum but i thought id put them in 1 place.its took me about 3 years to carry out the resto,the bus is no show winner but im quite happy with the results and proud that ive done the whole bus myself with no outside help,it just shows you can do a fairly good job with a bit of determination and alot of cash :lol: oh and help and advice from this place.....thanxs to every one thats helped with knolage and hard to find parts :mrgreen:

i hope this helps to inspire fellow home restorers :mrgreen:

filey004.jpg

allpicsofthecardsomemightallread-2.jpg

filey010.jpg

wedin071-1.jpg

rearofvan003.jpg

moded.jpg

roofrack001.jpg

P1000709.jpg

P1000629.jpg

P1000613.jpg

P1000628.jpg

thanxs for the comments,oh by the way i was pouring the vodka not drinking out the bottle :mrgreen:

il check the tyres sparkywig.ye did it all with no planns just got stuck in was my first time on a sowing machine

tyres are 195 45 15 but im going to a bigger profile as the revs are a bit high when cruising

yes it is gorgeous, liking the mint and salmon? )slightly colour blind here) the colours look nice together either ways. And yes, nice to see a top home brewed van. and yes inspiring me to keep on with mine :D

thanxs again,oh a special big thanxs to beedubs,you talking about home brewd vans has reminded me that the home brew elderberry wine is ready for drinking :mrgreen:

il have a look on the tin when i next venture into the garage,its not a vw colour,its a 1970s opel/vaux colour,i wish paint was removable id sell you it :mrgreen:

why dont you like it any more fella i love it thats the colour mine is going to be now thanks for the inspiration from yours :D

Latest posts