First weekend away in Molly

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danp

Reaction score
Hi All

Me and the wife decided to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary with our very first weekend away in the bus 8) ,we didn't go too far (still finding our feet), so toured around Kent.
Weather was perfect and Molly didn't let us down, we're now completely hook and ready for the next weekend, may even try taking the kids next time :D

Sunshine, a nice looking bus (a Devon I'd say?) and the kids left at home...what is there not to smile about. Get used to it. :D

Looks like you camped on the village green though. :lol:

Delilahtoo said:
Sunshine, a nice looking bus (a Devon I'd say?) and the kids left at home...what is there not to smile about. Get used to it. :D

Looks like you camped on the village green though. :lol:

:D
The village green was a short stop off whilst we had a drink before returning to the kids !

myvanway 69 said:
What its about.
Cool. 8)

We certainly enjoyed our first weekend away
Lots if things on our to do list now !

Nice looking bus and who cares where you went it's good just to be out in the sun in your bus :party0049:
We too are starting our adventure in Marvin and if we find a village green that looks nice we might plot up too :party0047:
Good luck with Molly
Gary n Lynn n Marvin :)

Nesquik said:
Nice looking bus and who cares where you went it's good just to be out in the sun in your bus :party0049:
We too are starting our adventure in Marvin and if we find a village green that looks nice we might plot up too :party0047:
Good luck with Molly
Gary n Lynn n Marvin :)

Well our first trip was to a local park for lunch so were getting braver :lol:

We hope your adventures in Marvin are just as fun as ours !!

Nesquik said:
Thanks and hopefully our journeys will stretch further the our local coastline or places we are familiar with :lol:

Nothing wrong with new barn park :lol:

We're planning to go further afield next time round !

Latest posts