• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

((( For sale 1969 slammed ex German fire bus ,with new pics)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the crewcab kid

Reaction score
My 1969 panel is one of the most straight early bay panel vans your ever going to see . Never had any replacment panels so is very original other than it's been painted black over the original fire red . Comes with 1 years M.o.t and 10 months tax .it's lhd with no rear window from original . Has a 1600cc vege recone engine that runs very sweet . It comes with 15" polished porsche teledials with brand new front tyres . Has a full width home made r & r bed . And come's with the vunder bra for the front panel .

A very nice bus for only £ 6.300

If you want to ask more give me a call on 07828466593 I'm Dean .

100_0180.jpg

100_0255.jpg

100_0207.jpg

100_0249.jpg

100_0225.jpg

that is good news Dean well done mate . so what are you gonna be rockin around in now

Thats really nice Dean , Liking Tintops big time , Porsche Tele`s again son good look . Do they bolt straight on `69 ` or do they need adaptors / spacers

Grazy said:
Thats really nice Dean , Liking Tintops big time , Porsche Tele`s again son good look . Do they bolt straight on `69 ` or do they need adaptors / spacers

Cheers dude :D

Yeah the teledial is my signature :lol: My girlfriend also has a set on her 13 window split bus and i have a set on my crew cab and soon to be on our kemperink to :D

No they need wheel adaptors to be bolted up but on the 68 in the picture i upgradded the brakes years back, its fitted with late bay small fives so they are using the smaller porsche adaptors to :)

Latest posts