• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE - RHD Westfalia sink/cooler unit Brighton Breeze

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rose_729

Reaction score
Hey,
I have put this unit up on ebay as i really need both the money and the space and didnt manage to sell it on the forum previously. Here I have a Bay window westfalia sink/coooler unit with tank and the stopper. Its very complete, including the spice rack and the two fold out tables. I believe it is from a RHD 1972-1976 bay window. I have been told the tap may not be original, and this has some damage (see pics). You can also see that the top door has been replaced with a different model door and so is the wrong veneer. I can send more photos on request too. Its been stored for a while so I have just cleaned it up a little. Sold as seen!

Viewing and collection are welcome from Loughborough, I am only 5 minutes from Junction 23 of the M1. Delivery may be possible at petrol costs but please message me first to discuss. I will be attending the brighton breeze run on 4th october so can possible deliver enroute from Loughborough to London/Brighton or at the brighton breeze itself.

Any questions are welcome,

Sorry i cant remember my photobucket details to log in so pictures are on the ebay link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131002331941?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

£245 o.n.o

Rose

Latest posts