• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FREE Deluxe door handle inner black plastic finger guard.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aogrady

Reaction score
Hi!

I have 3 of these spare, as i was very kindly sent some extra by Tubdub from Sacremento - So if anyone wants one, let me know. I will post them out for you.

If you are looking for a reliable, cheap supply of earlybay bits, i can't recommend him highly enough!
He is on earlybay, and on the samba too - give him a look please!

I'll pass on his kind donation, to help out fellow early bayers!

Alistair

are these chrome surround with black backing? as i could use two. i dont mind paying whatever

Johnny said:
are these chrome surround with black backing? as i could use two. i dont mind paying whatever

Hi Johnny,

These are just the black plastic bit, that sits in the middle of the chrome surround, like a finger plate thing, kinda like the finger plate on the outer door handle if you see what i mean?

Not got a pic at the mo, but imagine the black plastic inner piece on the chrome one shown below.

Image425.jpg

Alistair

aogrady said:
Hi!

I have 3 of these spare, as i was very kindly sent some extra by Tubdub from Sacremento - So if anyone wants one, let me know. I will post them out for you.

If you are looking for a reliable, cheap supply of earlybay bits, i can't recommend him highly enough!

Alistair
hi mate can i have two of these please been lookin for ages already have the chrome surrounds.... will pay postage just let me know how much... cheers paul :D

I need the screw that holds these to the door, can anyone give me details of what they are and where to get them from??

I don't suppose the non-deluxe black plastic one in pic is up for grabs is it?

fredster said:
I don't suppose the non-deluxe black plastic one in pic is up for grabs is it?
fredster may be able to help you out there...! do you need 1 or 2..... will depend on if i get these....paul

aogrady said:
Johnny said:

Hi Johnny,

These are just the black plastic bit, that sits in the middle of the chrome surround, like a finger plate thing, kinda like the finger plate on the outer door handle if you see what i mean?

Not got a pic at the mo, but imagine the black plastic inner piece on the chrome one shown below.

Image425.jpg

Alistair

Hi Johnny!

So do you need the surround or the black bits - as i have some folk (see below) looking for the black bits, but as you asked first.......

So let me know, and put everyone out of there misery!!

Cheers dude!!

Alistair

P.S Tubdub has some of the surrounds and stuff i think, check his add on samba

lankylad said:
aogrady said:
Hi!

Alistair
hi mate can i have two of these please been lookin for ages already have the chrome surrounds.... will pay postage just let me know how much... cheers paul :D

Hi!

OK, no probs - just awaiting Johnny's reply, as he did ask first, otherwise yours m8.

Alistair

I'm a bit confused (as usual!) about who might have one now!!! - if anyone does have one of the black non-deluxe ones up for grabs after deluxe ones fitted can they PM me please.

cheers
fred

aogrady said:
Hi!

Alistair
does anybody know where we are up to on this one...? ive sort of lost the plot.... paul

Hi!

Right!! Sorry for the delay, been away with meetings at work. Right then - lankylad wanted 2, and 68westy the last one.

And fredster, i have a pair of non deluxes one available - the ones i took off to change to chrome ones.

Think thats everyone sorted? I'd kinda lost the plot a bit too! :roll:

Alistair

excellent! PM me your payment details and a price incl postage. Only after one really but if you would prefer to sell them as a pair, no problemo.

fred

aogrady said:
Hi!

Right!! Sorry for the delay, been away with meetings at work. Right then - lankylad wanted 2, and 68westy the last one.

And fredster, i have a pair of non deluxes one available - the ones i took off to change to chrome ones.

Think thats everyone sorted? I'd kinda lost the plot a bit too! :roll:

Alistair
no worrys dude.. got there in the end, let me know what i owe you...paul

Latest posts