front number plate where???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irish gerry

Reaction score
where does everyone mount there front place, where is the proper place for it??

seen some stuck on the front panel, and some on the bumper...

Not on the front panel IMO as this may mean drilling the panel , so i would say on the bumper , mine was there when it came to me from Portugal 8) And is now there held on with cable ties :D

Grazy

But you keep trashing your number plate, I wonder why :?:

I think the correct place is the middle of the font bumper.

if you slam your van stick your plate on the front panel with sticky pads. if you dont slam your van hang it from your front bumper my van had six holes in the front panel from three different owners who each couldnt agree on where a plate should be. i certainly wont be taking a drill to my van when its sprayed

What about these? Allows you to hang the plate below the bumper - without drilling into the bumper...

eBay item: 220223010867

ae2d_1.JPG

ae72_1.JPG

Those little clips are neat 8) I like the way they are fitted to a bumper with the holes already drilled in it :D
Im pretty sure all uk supplied busses had the plate fitted on the front panel unlike the Americans and germans etc who had them bumper mounted though after all these years they could have been refitted several times.

I have mine in the front windscreen so when I pull it I can take it out and it looks much cooler, although I keep having people come up to me at the garage saying you can't fill up here without a front number plate. The silly thing is I don't think I could drive away fast enough to steel the petrol...haha

mine is on the panel i don't think i can picture it being n e where else. i do have a friend hung his underbumper but he made it on a hing the wind keeps it behind the bumper when he is moving

Latest posts