• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS - VARIOUS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 4039

Reaction score
I bought this wireless N dongle a few weeks back to use with my new telly but it is incompatible. Paid £15 in store. Will sell for £10 inc post and will include the original receipt (if I can find it). I cant return it because I have opened the sealed packaging.

6281476c.jpg

An unused Microsoft Office 2011 for MAC Product Key. This is the business edition looking at its contents of programs.

I purchased a genuine download under the 'Home User Agreement' but then found out it wasnt compatible with a Power PC mac - ONLY Intel MACS.

I will send you a copy of the download on DVD and a copy of the purchase receipt to prove this is genuine and which shows the Product Key / COA licence.
£40 inc post

OFFICE.jpg

I have a stunning pair of ruby and diamond stud earrings set in 18k white gold.

These have never been worn as the wife wasnt too keen on them. Ungrateful!!;)

These were valued in 2003 at £300 so will inevitably be worth more now. This valuation is recorded electronically on the e.register website 'the guild of valuers and jewellers' so it is genuine.

Tried my best to get some good photos showing the colour of the rubys and a photo of the valuation.

These will be sold in the box as seen with a copy of the original valuation.

They will also be posted at cost fully insured.

If you want more info please ask, there are also more photo in my album on the bucket ( http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj175/roxy270/ )

Looking for £200 posted inc insured delivery, I know times are hard but there must be a lady out there that you would love to buy these for. Also I am going to donate 10% to Diabetes UK.

a1a1f82c.jpg

152db1b3.jpg

b23a7994.jpg

These are random un-related items!

You sure you haven't been looting??

:lol:

Disclaimer " this is in no way meant to offend anyone or suggest you are a looter / criminal of any description or suggest any criminality on your behalf" just merely to get a few laughs

Turkish said:
These are random un-related items!

You sure you haven't been looting??

:lol:

Disclaimer " this is in no way meant to offend anyone or suggest you are a looter / criminal of any description or suggest any criminality on your behalf" just merely to get a few laughs

It worked!!

Just having a good clearout -I have so much stuff lying around - could do with being looted then I could claim on the insurance!!

Latest posts