• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gene Berg shifters all available OCT run

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carl_hendy827

Reaction score
Will be doing a gene berg shifter run at the Start of October, check out my last run of these for all the positive feedback.

need confirmations by 28th Sept.

name below with model needed.

Cost will be non locking 245pound insured delivered to your door in uk with all taxes and duties paid.

Locking option delivered to your door In the UK will be £465 all in.

GB 6746 Pre 1960 bus shifter. Chassis number up through 501706, ball diameter 15.7mm. Polished inset T handle as standard subject to availability. Please note that you should always check your ball diameter BEFORE ordering as we are seeing a rising number of cases where previous owners have replaced the stock shift rod with the 60-65 one. We are able to make a hybrid shifter for this, as neither the GB 6746 or 6748 will work correctly.

GB 6746R As GB 6746, however, for right hand drive. Black T as standard, subject to stock levels.

GB 6748 60-65 bus shifter. Fits chassis number 501707 through 216-028-111. Will not fit the older vehicles with a straight shift rod and smaller ball. Our ball is standard 21.50mm. Approx 7/8" from bottom of base to bottom of ball. Total length approx 25" floor to top of handle. Polished handle as standard. Handle color subject to change.

GB 6748R As GB 6748, however, for right hand drive. Approx 7/8" from bottom of base to bottom of ball.. Ball is 21mm. Handle color subject to change. Total length approx 25" floor to top of handle.

GB 6749 This shifter is for LHD pre '60 (pre 501707 VIN) that have had the '60-'65 shift rod with 21.5mm ball socket retro-fitted.

GB 6749R This shifter is for RHD pre '60 (pre 501707 VIN) that have had the '60-'65 shift rod with 21.5mm ball socket retro-fitted.

GB 6750 66-79 bus shifter. Fits chassis number 216-028-112 to the Vanagon. Approx 1-1/2" from bottom of base to bottom of ball. Polised inset T handle as standard. Length approx 25" from floor to top of handle.

GB 6750R 66-79 bus shifter. Fits chassis number 216-028-112 to the Vanagon. For right hand drive buses. We have bent this shifter the opposite way and installed our right hand drive handle. Approx 1-1/2" from base to bottom of ball. Total length approx 25" from floor to top of handle.

i can also get beetle and ghia ones.

carl.

Hi Carl
Please could you get back to me I have left a PM regarding Gene Berg Shifter...have not received anything via PARCEL FORCE. I have checked at the depot but really need a TRACKING NUMBER...please could you get back to me
Cheers!

Hi Carl
I have sent my bank details for the refund of £465 you promised me but just checked my account and no bank transfer has been made...please could you action it for me as you agreed...I have sent you a PM please can you get back to me...
Thanks

Latest posts