Getting there slowly but surely............

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tezzah

Reaction score
Today my ratty bumper went on, complete with sticker!!! :lol:

Even managed to bodge the holes up too. :D

From this..........
rearbumper-1.jpg

Then like this...........
5f2680a7.jpg

To this..........
4b0f3c46.jpg

Old bellows (full of holes and seriously mouldy) to new colour coded poptop!!!

From this.........
7423_1237623183634_1320896366_30690.jpg

To this.........
7083b5f3.jpg

Inside from this............
7423_1237289375289_1320896366_30689.jpg

To this............
0c6e347f.jpg

Never owned a bus before, never done any work on cars etc, only thing done so by a pro was the canvas poptop.

If i had the dosh it would get a full resto, buy hey, we want to have fun in it and not be scared to get it dirty.

Really skint now though............ :lol:

just right about the have fun bit. looks like your did a great job and the bellows look great, thats the first straight bellows replacement on a devon that i actually really like (im a bit of a purists :oops: ) the colour is perfect!

are you getting some smev units? the interior definitely looks like a good workable design.

It's a smev hob and grill and a smev sink which has an electric pump fitted. Also has 240 hook up, solar panel charger (stored behind seat) and an automatic extinguisher too now. :)

well done mate,its a great feeling when things come together. I like what you've done with the interior,looks proper pro - good on ya bud!

Well, after a few trips away it appears that 6mm plywood just doesn't cut the mustard lol, it started to come apart so with just a day to do it, i got some 15mm wood and re-did the interior again. Nearly 5 year olds can trash an interior, that's for sure!!! :lol:

The panel in, showing MY cupboard at the bottom (wife is banned from in there, lol).
1afc324e.jpg

6bcc536f.jpg

e9508292.jpg

It's not finished as i want to trim the edges but it was a lot sturdier to use this weekend.

It's possibly only the second time i have ever attempted to make anything at all too. I'm pleased thus far, would love a westy interior but no funds for that lol. :D

Latest posts