Goodbye, farewell, aufweederzen (or however you spell it!)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irishpete

Reaction score
Hey all,

Well, the time has come to own up... I have sold Clara :(

I'm still not sure it was the right thing to do but when someone comes along with a fat wad of cash it's hard to say no when it opens so many other doors. I'll still be lurking around on here and posting, just won't have my own bus to post about.

On a related note to do with the prices of busses I had a few PMs and emails telling me how stupid I was being and that I was a dreamer asking for what I asked for my bus. As it happens, I sold it for exactly that and stand by the fact that she was worth every penny to the new buyer and I'm confident he got an amazing bus.

So thanks you to those who had positive things to say and if you know your bus is worth a certain amount and can afford to wait for the dreamers to walk away and those who are serious to come along. It will happen.

Cheers, Pete

Good on ya Pete! Sad to see Clara go, she is indeed a beautiful bus!
Good luck in your new venture
All the best!

Well done chap! All the best for the future and whatever project you take on next!

Good luck to you both mate :D

Whats on the horizon for the future? - someone has a beautiful bus in Clara

Worth every penny in my opinion! 8)

Thanks for the positive comments - the plan is now to look at a move to Oz. The wife has a job lined up so now we just need to look at whether it's a move that will make our lives better or whether that's just us dreaming! 8)

Take care Pete. Sad to see you go.
Oz is a no brainer. Get your asses out there while you have the chance.

Latest posts