grand rapids narrowed 69 savanna deluxe ....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was the window trim that nearly finished me off !! :evil: :evil:
P1050902.jpg

P1050896.jpg

Sneaky rear shot,still battling with hinges,complete mare !!!
P1050899.jpg

thru_a_lupe said:
well f#@k me sideways....... :shock: ..... this has just become on of my favourite EBs!!!!!!
Thaks bud means a lot ,yours has been one of my inspirations to get me motivated too,lovely bus .. :D

x2 this is an incredible resto :shock:

what trim did you use for the inserts in the rubber??

davebug said:
thru_a_lupe said:
well f#@k me sideways....... :shock: ..... this has just become on of my favourite EBs!!!!!!
Thaks bud means a lot ,yours has been one of my inspirations to get me motivated too,lovely bus .. :D

wow! thats really kind of you mate..... nice to know im doing something right!!! :lol:

just out interest.... its probably somewhere else in your thread..... but whats your suspension set-up at the front?!?

thru_a_lupe said:
davebug said:
thru_a_lupe said:

wow! thats really kind of you mate..... nice to know im doing something right!!! :lol:

just out interest.... its probably somewhere else in your thread..... but whats your suspension set-up at the front?!?
its running one of slamwerks latest k&l 4" narrowed,adjusters and dropped spindles,looking at puttin adjustable spring plates on rear next,but that will be in couple of months just want her on road now !!! :D :D

Johnny said:

Its the plastic stuff from status,looks great once in but worst job to date by a mile !!!!!

Carpets look amazing, mate. Your gonna have to be really care full not to step in any dog shit, that stuff would be a night mare to get out of that weave :lol:

Gonna bring Sal down next time I come see you, just got started on the buffing! Drop me a text when ya get the windows done mate I can't wait to see em in!!!!!!!!

Great work mate, so stoked!

VivaSkegVegas said:
Carpets look amazing, mate. Your gonna have to be really care full not to step in any dog shit, that stuff would be a night mare to get out of that weave :lol:
Ha Ha ,and then when i smell the dog shit,i will be sick in the speaker grill equally as hard to clean out.. :lol: :lol:

davebug said:
Johnny said:

Its the plastic stuff from status,looks great once in but worst job to date by a mile !!!!!

agreed ive just done mine,(i used the the plastic stuff too) looks good once in though....................fecking sweet bus by the way !

sexy as fuck mate, nice one :mrgreen:

davebug said:

I think I just let out a bit of sex wee :msn4:

That is one cool bus brother 8) 8) 8)

I might have to paint mine after seeing that, keep up the good work dude and don't be shy on the pictures.