GREEN GODDESS UPDATE 1970 MICROBUS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crede999

Reaction score
HI all after having a few type 3 i have moved on to an 1970 microbus registered on 01/01/70!

its done 46000 miles judging by the inner arches and underneath i would say thats probably right , its an ex usa lhd and its not been touched which was used by the portland victory centre who help families with drug and alcohol problems ( well thats what it said on the pamplets under the seats !!) anyhow heres some pics i will be doing her up over the next few months i will keep you posted and no doubt i will be asking loads of questions after all knowlegde is power !!
101_0007.jpg

101_0003.jpg

1662878.jpg

regards
chris

dagboyblue said:
lovely straight delux - any plans

love the colour with the chrome trim 8)

mild lowering job today and there will be a change of colour i cant live with the green i m afraid so full respary, new engine needed aswell, full retrim then 20th of july going round europe for a month fly camping with the family !!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Looking good dood! 8) hello and welcome. 8)

What type 3s did you have? :wink: got any spares? :roll: :wink:

Looks like you've got a nice bus there,nice and rot free. 8)
Just one thing though,sort out that fuel line first,replace all of it with new hose and proper fuel clips on every connection (not jubilee clips) and move the fuel filter to the other side of the engine bay,near the tank somewhere.

Was yours the custom T34 and the candy red square?

I guess we can expect big things for this bus, if so. Welcome!

crede999 said:
HI all after having a few type 3 i have moved on to an 1970 microbus registered on 01/01/70!

its done 46000 miles judging by the inner arches and underneath i would say thats probably right , its an ex usa lhd and its not been touched which was used by the portland victory centre who help families with drug and alcohol problems ( well thats what it said on the pamplets under the seats !!) anyhow heres some pics i will be doing her up over the next few months i will keep you posted and no doubt i will be asking loads of questions after all knowlegde is power !!
101_0007.jpg

101_0003.jpg

1662878.jpg

regards
chris

Hi mate, I nearly bought that bus from Andy it's mint isn't it! Gotta love delta green :mrgreen:

Are you gonna change the front panel?

easy said:
Looking good dood! 8) hello and welcome. 8)

What type 3s did you have? :wink: got any spares? :roll: :wink:
what you after?

VWAIRCOOLED said:
Looks like you've got a nice bus there,nice and rot free. 8)
Just one thing though,sort out that fuel line first,replace all of it with new hose and proper fuel clips on every connection (not jubilee clips) and move the fuel filter to the other side of the engine bay,near the tank somewhere.

nicre one will do

Clem said:
Was yours the custom T34 and the candy red square?

I guess we can expect big things for this bus, if so. Welcome!

hi yes they were/ are mine the wife still has the razor i sold the square , big things not really just a nice ride its more about driving than anything

regards
chris

Latest posts