HAPPY NEW YEAR DOODS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grazy

Reaction score
Just to say a very happy new year to you all thanks for all your help advice and support throughout ,Cheers 8)

See you all again in 2009 - the van will be 40 in july :shock:

Happy new year Grazy, heres to not crawling under your bus in 2009! :lol:

Happy new year to you lot as well, thanks for all the help and advice since I've been on here. 8)

just to say happy new year to everyone on here,and all the best for you and your buses in 2009!!!!

jason

happy new year all! cheers for all the support in our 1st year of dubbing :D hope to get to meet more of you in 09.

Happy New Year to you all too - and thanks for all the advice/help!

I'm actually hoping that I'll get a chance to crawl under my bus a LOT more next year - in fact I'm gonna make it a resolution to do so!

Happy New Year all, hope to meet more of you in 2009

In 2009 im resolving to keep a bus for longer than 5 minutes, so hopefully will get to a few more shows :mrgreen:

Thanks for all the help guys, you know who you are :mrgreen:

Happy New Year to all my fellow early bayers, hope y'all have a great 2009. :wink:

Happy New Year to everyone on Earlybay, especially to all of those I've met camped with and all in all had a bloody good time with (you know who you all are :mrgreen: ) can't wait for the 2009 show season to start :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Hope to meet more of you all in 2009 :D

Happy New Year to one and all. Have a great 2009

8_6_11v.gif

Latest posts