Help wanted with a Raleigh Styler (Burner) BMX....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myvanway

Reaction score
I have been offered this oldskool BMX by a guy clearing his garage at home... but unsure what is a fair price as its not a burner?!
Doing a bit of research, these i think were released to boost the sales of the burner towards its end.
(Burner parts inc: frame, wheels etc, just renamed 'Styler')
Completely standard from what I've been told, just don't know what to offer?
I know ebay prices but most buy it now are sky high. Just want a fair price to offer him.
I have been sent loads of detailed pics if anyone would like it give me a pointer or two that would be great.

Thanks.
Paul. :D

Styler are going between £100 to £150 at the moment, I paid £120 for an original survivor styler, I paid a fair bit more for a team burner ;) if you don't want it I'll gladly take it of your hands ;)

Nice bike and yes it is hard to find much about these and how much to pay for one.

These tend to range from £70-£250 if you hunt around forums/ebay etc...

You're kinda right about what you said.......Styler's came out after Burners but nearly everyone is different as the factory seemed to grab whatever was in the parts bin. Many parts were often used on more expensive models like team Burners, eg handlebars although those bars look like standard V bars.
The frame is good though. See the R cutouts front and back ;) (in the dropouts)
I'd say £100-150 in that condition - 2nd dibs if you decide not to have it. If not, enjoy!! :D

Latest posts