• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Horseshoe plates lower your rear - NEW BATCH UNDERWAY

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crewcab said:
just take a look at the pic earlier in the thread, very simple , you may just need to alter brake pipe depending on wether yours still goes throught the hub (originally) rather than over it (advised) ;)
cool , all i need is my van back from the paint shop ! been there for about 4 months now so the list of jobs and parts in my garage are piling up , gonna be a busy boy soon ! :lol:

cheers dude arrived today :) happy happy happy :) just need to get the chassis and floor back in etc and i'll be rocking and rolling looooooooow :mrgreen:

Fitted mine today, absolutely piss wet through, but i had to do them some time and i didnt want to lose a precious day over easter, i will post pictures of the finished article when it stops raining. i didnt find it that bad to fit them, however i had to turn my splines back as it was already lowered by 2 splines so that took a bit of time.

cheers

Evening...

Just to let you know we'll have some plates for sale at BusTypes next weekend, so come along have a chat and save some postage costs.

Cheers.

Dave.

Nearly ready to post my pictures of fitting them, just got to finish drilling one side to fit the handbrake cable. Looks really good being lower with the wheels sitting without camber 8)

heres my pics, not got the wheels on yet its still on axle stands

04042010069.jpg

04042010070.jpg

04042010068.jpg

Hi
Do you have any plates left? Are you going to be at any vw shows coming up and how much would they be on collection. thanks mark

Latest posts