How NOT to sell a car!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cunning plan

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Clipper / Microbus
This guy has to be kidding.

THE WORST add EVER. But then, from a marketing point of view, you always position your product in a way that your target audience can understand. So as this is a chav’d up Corsa for almost £7,000 with over 168,000 miles on, you would have to be a complete pr1ck to buy this anyway so typing like one shouldn’t make a difference.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/694597.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:roll: :roll:
Can you believe the car actually SOLD? :roll:

Steve you cant defend this tool I dont care what regional dialect you have thats just numpty speak....

I cant believe hes admitting to and advocating cheating the tax man and the insurance company :roll:

I bet his parents are proud ......

Theres a brain cell out there loose on the look out for its partner......What a nob jockey.... :lol:

I know I went on a fools errand on the hunt for a bus..... the ad was a joke but promised so much alas the bus was an even bigger joke at a funnier price.....

Simple Chav,Corsa,Text Speak (still remember the first chavved up Bug Jam),
They will never understand us.
And thank F**K we will never understand them.

Hoorah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting excited about Vanfest, hope to see as many of you as poss there!

:D

Cheers
Nick & Zile

Cunning

What exactly where you doing looking at show cars on Pistonheads, something you should tell us :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Posted it to everyone in the office and we've all had a good laugh this morning, even my 18 year son who drives a saxo cringed when he read the ad.................he's going to email the guy to see if he can go and have a look :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Graham L said:
Cunning

What exactly where you doing looking at show cars on Pistonheads, something you should tell us :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Posted it to everyone in the office and we've all had a good laugh this morning, even my 18 year son who drives a saxo cringed when he read the ad.................he's going to email the guy to see if he can go and have a look :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I found it on another forum (fordmondeo.org - as I have one as my daily driver) honest :eek: :lol:

Yeah I made it do the rounds in my office too, my buddy sent an email asking to have a look in chav speak using the alias $ BIG RICK $ haha!!! :lol:

Latest posts