If I Had A Pound For.............

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddffrost

Reaction score
If i had a quid for every splitscreen camper model i've gotten i'd be a rich man i would nt mind so much if some actually listened to me when i said i have an early bay!

I wouldnt mind so much but my missus got me one to!

How many splitty models did everyone get this year?

just a keyring this year,but i have...

spitty egg cupps
spitty monney box
splitty salt and pepper
spitty t shirts
spitty t light holder
splitty postcards

quite funny really,ive got friends there are in to fishing....i dont buy them a ceramic fish every year

True, I have a splitty model that someone bought me last year, this year was a result as i was quite specific:

Automotive Mutlimeter
Inspirational Interiors book by Chris Eccles

Helps if you give them links to the products you want :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yep...just received a canvas print of guess what..a split! thanks outlaws! the hardest thing is looking grateful!

yeah you see splitty stuff every where, although i didnt have any this year, my nephew had twosplitties, and thinks they are like mine, but i'll let him off, he is only two!

this year i got splitty salt and peper shakers and two models ones massive and covered in flower stickers i love how everyone thinks i'm a hippy lol

Last year i got splitty t shirt
3 splitty models
splitty bottle opener (i actually use it in the bus)
splitty key ring
spitscreen owners manual
3 splitscreeen paintings

so i got off light this year lol

its all good though shows people listen just not carefully lol

:mrgreen: This is so apt. :mrgreen:

I'm not even going to talk about last year but this year I have received, as predicted by my wife:

1 Splittie T shirt
1 Splittie Calender
3 Splittie Models

When I owned a splittie NOTHING! :shock: :D

I got....

Splitty coasters
Splitty calander
The inspirational interiors book
Bay window choccies
Bay window fridge magnet
Bay window(Haynes Manual) mug.....
and someone else had the same idea and gave me the same bay window mug....
and someone else again had the same idea and gave me the identical bay window mug..... so I now have a collection of three!! :lol:

Funnily enough, even though none of my family or friends really know the difference between early, late or crossover bays, the mugs are the correct ones, in that the picture is of a crossover, ie the correct bay for me! Ok, I guess those Haynes mugs are only available with the one bay model, but not bad eh! :D

I only got one model splitty this year.

It was the kit where you have to assemble the parts. I built mine faster than my brother built a Bini Cooper :D

Tofufi said:
I only got one model splitty this year.

It was the kit where you have to assemble the parts. I built mine faster than my brother built a Bini Cooper :D

:lol: I got exactly the same thing!! :lol:

Along with a splitty keyring, t-shirt and fridge magnet!!

Still, beer anyone?

Just the 3 so far.

key ring
paint your own money box
build your own pull back and go camper
(does everyone think i'm 10??)

Still we've not had our proper Family Christmas yet, Pearsons on the world are uniting on Tuesday. 30 of the so and so's (guess who's hiding in his early bay....)

I was impressed with the Bay Christmas card, shame it was a late bay.

just one this year a tinsplitty from the other half,last year had the one you build
still in the box untouched also had the canvas picture this is a bay but not an early :(

sorry to gloat, but i didnt get any this year :lol: did get some mens anti wrinkle cream from my other half though which probably evens things out!! :?

Bought the wife the VW camper cookbook, some great outdoor recipes and pictures, nice mix of vans including at least 12 gorgeous early bays including a few british ones, also got a nice card with, wait for it, an early bay :shock :shock:

Maybe the tides turning :)

i dont think i have ever been bought a bay window toy. the wife got me a bay birthday card, but it was a late :(

i got a splitty keyring and my son and i both got those build yourself a split kits.
i wasted no time in pulling them apart and tucking into them with a stanley to get them looking at least presentable
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11353&p=103825#p103825" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ddffrost said:
this year i got splitty salt and peper shakers and two models ones massive and covered in flower stickers i love how everyone thinks i'm a hippy lol

Last year i got splitty t shirt
3 splitty models
splitty bottle opener (i actually use it in the bus)
splitty key ring
spitscreen owners manual
3 splitscreeen paintings

so i got off light this year lol

its all good though shows people listen just not carefully lol

********UPDATE********

got a splitcreen remote controlled model and

wait for it

a mug with a early bay on my first ever early bay present wooooohooooo

Latest posts