Ignition switch and barrel

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure on a link, but you need a alan key bent with a little hook. there should be a hole in the shroud in which you can poke around. Basically it has a little retaining pin inside that needs to be pressed to get it out

I found it easier to take the steering wheel off as it just kept getting in the way (well thats what i blamed for it taking me so long)

Nugsy said:
Not sure on a link, but you need a alan key bent with a little hook. there should be a hole in the shroud in which you can poke around. Basically it has a little retaining pin inside that needs to be pressed to get it out

I found it easier to take the steering wheel off as it just kept getting in the way (well thats what i blamed for it taking me so long)

Cheers mate, il give it a go later :)

Hello

try this link

http://www.specialpatrolgroup.co.uk/spooky/barrel/barrel.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

karl

is there a 'best' replacement - mine is giving up the ghost - looks fairly new less than 10yrs? I don't mind paying for decent parts but not ones that fall apart in 2 minutes!

cheers [hope this isn't seen as a hijack]

Latest posts