Im back from our holiday including ebi pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattd1984

Reaction score
Well what can I say Jo and I have had a wicked week. Started off by driving down to Dover for ebi. Met Graham, Pete & Rik at dover and camped with them on Thursday night at Dunkirk. Got to ebi and had the best weekend ever, by far the best show we have been to, great company from the earlybay guys. Got totally wasted on Friday night and pretty much the same Saturday night. See pictures below. The show had so much to see and the Belgium beer was awesome.
We left on Sunday afternoon and headed to Paris where Jo and I got engaged that evening (it was funny after Mattmaz other half Lisa gave me a load of hassle about being together so long and not getting engaded on the Friday night, I was like 'dam get off the subject its going to ruin it' haha.
We stayed in Paris for a few nights then headed to Epernay and chilled out their for a few days. Then back to Dunkirk and the ferry back today. I am now drinking some of the nice cheap red wine i came back with. All in all a great time, our first European show, we got engaged and had a great holiday. The van didnt miss a beat the whole time. Top job

Waiting for ferry
196.jpg

Karl rocking a new tash
200.jpg

Matt rocking his new shorts and tash
206.jpg

All the gang
207.jpg

Lads in the Cadillac
214.jpg

Jo and Me
216.jpg

218.jpg

221.jpg

222.jpg

225.jpg

231.jpg

232.jpg

On the bus drinking Mojito's
234.jpg

245.jpg

246.jpg

247.jpg

250.jpg

254.jpg

260.jpg

269.jpg

280.jpg

370.jpg

375.jpg

Congratulations both of you.......I take it Jo said yes :)

The pictures are hilarious, it's brought back memories as I'd forgotten most of that night!

Will post some of our trip when I feel human again :)

Well done and the engagement (that's 2 couples just recently) :mrgreen:

Absolutely love this:

269.jpg

:msn4:

Well done Matt,
top pictures, i would love to get over to ebi, ive never heard anyone say a bad word about it, you all look super wasted :lol: :lol:

.............................kev

Well done mate, all the best :D Still don't feel quite right but well worth it. The pics are great :lol:

Congrats Matt & Jo, only just spotted the thread.

Glad you enjoyed ebi, roll on Spa in 2012 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: