im so excited !!!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crosser

Reaction score
after 3 long years and 3 welders and numerous occasions of coming out the garage shouting to her indoors " GET THAT BLOODY CAMPER ON EBAY IVE HAD ENOUGH!!! " and 4 visits to the eye hospital, 356 burns and loads of hot bits of metal managing to get down my socks ive finally finished all the welding.... yippee!!! now i can get on with some less sadistic jobs.......

Nice work dude! just remember its only just the begining, you have all them wires to tackle now! 8)

im not looking forward to that ...... the wiring is a mess and has been hacked about over the years.... got to underseal all of the underneath with that schutz stuff which gives a nice textured finish and then paint all the hubs,beam and fit all new bits underneath including all brake pipes,shoes,ball joints,steering bars etc etc.... i will be so glad when i dont have to crawl underneath the van anymore.....

sounds like there is someone out there with worse health ans safety than me.i will make my misses read this to prove it :lol:

Nice one dude,

We've still got all the welding to look forward to on ours! :(

Latest posts