In-Line Fuel Filter - Recommendations Needed

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazmidas

Reaction score
All,

Can anyone recommend an in-line fuel filter that is suitable to be used without the engine bay between the fuel tank and pump?

Ultimately I am planning a filterking and facet pump, but need an inline filter before the big rebuild over the winter when the facet / filterking will be fitted.

Gareth

Cheap plastic ones from GSF do me. Just make sure they are well secured.

There are quite a few fuel pumps that have inline filters before them anyway, but I've got a GSF plastic one, followed by a fuel cut off solenoid, then fuel filter mounted to my Facet Posi-Flow, then filterking.

Excessive probably but most of the crap gets caught by the cheap paper/plastic GSF filter which are about £1.50 to replace anyway!

Sent from my Siswoo C55 using Tapatalk

If you haven't already got a fuel cut off valve this is the way to go. Can either be used with a plumbed in extinguisher or on its own - replacement filter elements are available too :)

http://www.vwaircooledworks.co.uk/Fuel-Tank-Cut-Off-Solenoid.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts