Increase your overtaking opportunities.....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sydney1

Reaction score
MMM might get a chance to overtake something at last!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=88&v=ZetSRWchM4w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You've still got to be going quicker than the truck :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I get the concept, but if the truck wasn't there in the first place doing 45-56mph then there would be no need to over take, so surely it is safer with no safety truck?!

Whistler said:
I get the concept, but if the truck wasn't there in the first place doing 45-56mph then there would be no need to over take, so surely it is safer with no safety truck?!

Agreed. These are their regular delivery trucks just with the added "gimmick" so would be there on the road anyway

Sydney1 said:
Whistler said:

Agreed. These are their regular delivery trucks just with the added "gimmick" so would be there on the road anyway

Now that makes sense.

However, what they should concern themselves with is BANNING lorries overtaking each other. Going up a hill, 2 lanes and one lorry tries to overtake doing 0.1mph more. Single most annoying thing on the road.

Unless it is 3 or maybe even 4 lanes lorries should not be allowed to overtake.

Latest posts