Introducing my camper and myself...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenna_uk22

Reaction score
Hi guys and galls. Just joined all you early bay owners a few weeks ago with my lovely 1971 Devon Moonraker... at least i think she's a moonraker anyway... can anyone tell me the difference?

Anyway, I'm Jenna and here's my obsession... Blossom :D

DSCF0704.jpg

DSCF0705.jpg

DSCF0708.jpg

Blossom5.jpg

DSCF0768.jpg

and the sweet lil caravan i got with her...

DSCF0763.jpg

Welcome Jenna_UK22 :D

Looks like a Dvon, but not the original interior :wink:

Looks to be in good condition - any plans for her (assuming the van is a 'she') 8)

Matching caravan too, very bling, bling :D

Hi Jenna, welcome to EB :D

i have the same colour and year, mine is a moonraker pics here: http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?t=624&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=165

about 1/2 way down.

you will strugle to find what exact devon conversion it was with no devon bits inside. But behind the passengers seat on the bulk head if there are 2 large bolt holes near the top and bottom two inches from the near side edge, this would indicate a swingout cooker hinge and you could narrow it to a moonraker or a caravette.

nice to see more ladees :D

thats some gd stuff u got there, i thought about gettin a caravan from mine for when i go across europe next year

quote Taffy...

Big hello Jenna - nice looking, van & a matching caravan!

You old charmer Taffy!

Welcome to the forum, all you need now is our calendar...

gninnam said:
Welcome Jenna_UK22 :D

Looks like a Dvon, but not the original interior :wink:

Looks to be in good condition - any plans for her (assuming the van is a 'she') 8)

Matching caravan too, very bling, bling :D

firstly... thankyou for all the welcomes :)

yes indeed she is a she, only had her for a month, got her passed her MOT last week, been doing a lot of cleaning! and a touch of paintwork (the bed/bench) :p
i'm just gonna get all the little bits i can do myself done for now then when i've got more money the roof needs recovering and the poptops got good air con shall we say :lol:

caravan also needs cleaning up and new hinges on cupboards etc.. just little jobs.

Latest posts