It only went and passed it's MOT

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Genchy

Reaction score
Still can't believe it, chuffed to bits :mrgreen:

Another years motoring, the restoration continues slowly and while i'm on the road.

Well made up :D :D :D :D

After all the hard work bringing it up to scratch and bugging the tits off everyone here, it's nice that it has all come together.....Chuffed!

Nice One! Mine was in today, failed on a dodgy brake light and a bit of welding needed near the seatbelt mounts up front. Going in on Wednesday for that so should be MOT'd by wednesday night and down to BeachBuggin' on Sunday with a spanking new MOT doc. Quite chuffed as inspector reckoned pretty solid bus for age, Britishness etc, and I had big fears of what might lay under the belly pan but he reckoned all hunky dory there. It was the first MOT inspection since I got him so on balance pretty pleased, no major disasters...

That's cool mate, chuffed for you. I did the seatbelt mount as well although the guy who did it said that it would have been okay for the MOT.

Piece of mind though, something very special sits in the passenger seat :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is also the added bonus of not having to stress about it for another year :wink:

Genchy said:
That's cool mate, chuffed for you. I did the seatbelt mount as well although the guy who did it said that it would have been okay for the MOT.

Piece of mind though, something very special sits in the passenger seat :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is also the added bonus of not having to stress about it for another year :wink:

is it a barrel of cider? is it, is it? :wink:

huzza!!

a few of the guys in The Old Volks club have just bought a cider press!!! we are gonna start our own cider off. Already planting apple trees as we speak! :D

Latest posts