I've found the wheels I want...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merlydog

Reaction score
Why do I have such expensive taste?!

95B5D147-4007-4C58-8424-D43C599E4A04-2564-000001EDA3F372F2.jpg

Hmmmm about £1300 notes I think, silly money really and from what I can gather only from the states or Germany. Saw a set powder coated white where these are black, I rekon with whitewalls they'd look sweet!

Merlydog said:
Hmmmm about £1300 notes I think, silly money really and from what I can gather only from the states or Germany. Saw a set powder coated white where these are black, I rekon with whitewalls they'd look sweet!

£1300 yikes :shock:

Would look great with white walls 8)

And yep you've definately got expensive tastes :lol: :lol:

Edit: or red walls 8)

der steiners my all time fav wheel......i think they are taylor made and have your name engraved in them ....i kid you not 8)

myvanway 69 said:
I saw these at Camperjam 12 on the sunday after I saw you leaving Sarah.
They are Awesome. 8)

26a89745.jpg

I'd imagine they're not to everyone's taste, quite different but that's me and I really like them. I'm off to look for those powder coated white ones!

61502F2A-55B2-425A-9620-33F28F940A4B-2766-0000021D698A0992.jpg

003BB289-3BBE-4ABA-82DA-7ACC934C7B92-2766-0000021D4B8998C4.jpg

Lots on splittys but I guess that's because splitty owners are the only ones that can afford them! :lol:

They are lovely rim coast nearly £2000 shipped over was thinking of getting some a one point .

Marriedblonde said:
CHILDSEY said:
I wonder if the wife would let me have these instead of buying a new kitchen.
Paul :?

My thoughts on this. I have always found it easier to get forgiveness than permission. So I suggest not asking, just doit and then apologise. A LOT. :)

Haha, brilliant. Must try that one :lol:

As for the wheels, not my cup of tea!

Does anyone know how you actually BUY der Steiner rads???? Bug welder used to sell them but have stopped. I know you can get the RDW version from the states but I'm more interested in the DerSteinerRads which are made but a bloke in Germany I think but have not been able to track him down? Anyone any wiser???
Thanks

You have to speak to him direct and he is terrible (read shocking!) to get back to you. The best bet is to catch him at Volksworld ;) my friend had a set made for him and i was involved in the arrangement. He is now really only doing them for buses/people he wants not everyone (they are made for a person not in general) and if you think £1300 is expensive for RDWs brace yourself for DSRs :shock: fucking nice wheels tho and are in the top 2 fav wheels of mine 8)

Latest posts