• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jan '68 Tintop

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetwagens

Reaction score
selling my '68 crossover bay, the model with split door handles. RHD UK bus, MOT'd, lowered, 1600, bit rough around the edges, but pretty cool.

dougal.jpg
[/quote]

Front can go a lot lower on the adjusters.

Its got the wrong front arches, which are solid but wrong, and has had welding due to it being in the UK all its life. Full headliner, was originally a minibus. No interior apart from the int. panels and the minibus rear seat. Wiring not bad, wrong ignition switch. Needs some work around the rear hatch. Decklid, rear hatch and drivers door are all correct rust free imports. Lowered about a spline on the back, looks like 1 inner? and on adjusters on the front. Can go lower. MOT'd till about August/September time, I can check tomorrow. 1600 twin port, £3500 for a quick sale. Bargain. Some bits are primered, but what do you expect for half the price of an early westy import? :lol:

Heres a link to the pics.

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i195/streetwagens/Fat%20chick/

Apologies for the shiny look of the van, its not really shiny, it was just raining

Neptune blue dash.... Mmmmm.....

P1020132.jpg

Anyone interested, give me a call on 07866618267. 8) Van is in Swansea, 1 hour from the severn bridge. Oh, rear bumper is now on it too.

Cheers dude. 8) It is cheap, a bargain for someone. If it doesnt go, i'll pay my mate to sort the little bits on it and get it sprayed and put it up for 6k.... the going rate.... :wink: or someone else can do this and make a quick profit!! :wink:

REduced to £3100 as I need the cash for another project... A complete steal, MOT'd, Taxed, slammed, drive it away!!!! Door is now blue too, rear bumper on, throwing some Devon bits in too.... 8)

REduced to £3100 as I need the cash for another project... A complete steal, MOT'd, Taxed, slammed, drive it away!!!! Door is now blue too, rear bumper on, throwing some Devon bits in too.... 8)

mate thats a lovely bus!!! a right bargain at that price!!!!!!!!

someone should snap themselve a sweet ride

love the bus mate ,nearly what i am after , only trouble is its got glass in the sides and not metal :(

Cheers people! It is cheap, but then thats because I need to sell it quickly! The glass in the sides issue can be resolved..... :wink: :lol:

Looks a great deal to me 8) dont know why it hasn`t been snapped up???

Nobody's been down to see it even. Ah well, if its not gone by then, it'll probably go when I drive it to the Volksworld show. 8)

This looks like a steal (it's a shame I haven't got the £££'s myself!) - Grazy - you should consider it, it's been done before...
;)

oh man i'm torn.

Sometimes i look at those pics and decide its too ratty for me. Other times i think i should drive over with my pockets filled with cash.

my bus itch needs to be scrached soon!

love tin tops Rob this is quality get it and all you gotta do is put sme rims on and job done son . but hey its your hard earned cash . i really like it though 8)

Latest posts