Janis, 14 months of Resto and nearly home

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your bus looks great!

I couldn't help but notice the first 4 digit of your number plate OFL 3?? We also have a 71 Cali that I finally got registered in February and our registration number is OFL 317J :D

We will keep a look out for you!

NellyM said:
Your bus looks great!

I couldn't help but notice the first 4 digit of your number plate OFL 3?? We also have a 71 Cali that I finally got registered in February and our registration number is OFL 317J :D

Excellent ours Is 315J

Will look out for you :)

Juppster11 said:
NellyM said:
Your bus looks great!

Excellent ours Is 315J

How bizarre :lol:

So now the hunt begins for 316J!!

NellyM said:
Juppster11 said:
NellyM said:
Your bus looks great!

Excellent ours Is 315J

How bizarre :lol:

So now the hunt begins for 316J!!
Ours was registered in September last year :)

You didn't register it at the DVLA offices in Peterborough by any chance?

awesome bus !
like to see this in the flesh, 8)
ive always thought yellow was cool on busses and my 4 yr old daughter is now insisting on a yellow one "for when she grows up" ! she's gonna think this is the one if i show her the pics on here :lol: so best keep her away from the p.c :msn4:

ara9yvah.jpg
pyzunesa.jpg
a2ysy3ug.jpg
e4yny8ap.jpg
ruty8emy.jpg
qe4y2ahe.jpg
ypyta2az.jpg
yra4ener.jpg
jamyra9a.jpg

Few more pictures, bit random order but shows her interior off.

Curtains to go in next week :) feeling like an excited kid with all my christmas's come at once :)

Bay-low71 said:
Absolutely superb work, really nice bus. There really are some cracking rides in the making on this forum......

Thanks and I agree there is, love looking at other people's pictures.. :D

Bay-low71 said:
Absolutely superb work, really nice bus. There really are some cracking rides in the making on this forum......

Agree - very smart 8)

Bay-low71 said:
My favourite wheels..... Mmm shame mine are narrow stud pattern, also like sprint stars. Looking really good, grin from ear to ear I bet??

:D I am feel like a little kid again..

Latest posts