Janis, 14 months of Resto and nearly home

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Guys, yes looking forward to the summer if it ever comes! We do intend fully to use our bus not trailer and show her... Keep a look out for us at the shows too, you can't miss her in that colour :)

marymata.jpg

She has been road tested today and all is good so she will be coming home very soon :D

Test drove her today and she drives fantastic, stance is great and brakes and engine run and stop well.. Home next Weds. Can't wait :)
zyvabe9e.jpg
da2ame7y.jpg
ypypy5ub.jpg
he8aryze.jpg
gy8uhasa.jpg
bygatuja.jpg
y7ave3eh.jpg
upaqebab.jpg
amamyqy2.jpg

Great colour .... but then I am biased .... drive a yellow one as well! :lol:

Great looking bus as well :D

Very nice - don't see too many with rear safari. Just need a longboard hanging out of it... :D

9e9emebu.jpg

Picture from Tuesdays Photo shoot for volksworld mag, just trying to sort out the agreed valuation with Adrian Flux then she comes home, time to plan shows and hols :)

Getting so excited, especially now she will be in a magazine.

geordie said:
great job!

how long has it taken you.

It's now been 15 months away! Must admit apart from wiring and fitting seats and rock n roll pads it was done for me, I was wanting to do the resto but just don't have the time or space anymore. I have project managed it though

Latest posts