Ladies in busses.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id like my girlfriend to drive mine when its done, not sure if she would though.. :angeldevil:

My wife don't drive anything if i'm about. I'm a terrible back seat driver, and get more stressed than if i was driving myself,so will never happen, unless i brake my leg, then she'll have to.

slammedresto said:
ddffrost said:
My missus only has a provisional licence at the moment but I did drunkenly promise her she could drive the bus if she past her test! :p :roll: :?

mine too, and i dont think shes going to be passing any time soon :lol:

Mine either dude which is good cos this happened the last time she got behind the wheel

SL370365.jpg

SL370364.jpg

My wife drove the bus before the restoration and the gearchanging problems.
When the gearchanging problems are (probably next week) she really wants to drive it.... Hopefully i can keep my mouth shut! :mrgreen:

Hoosier said:
Right then, I want my missus to drive my Early once in a while but she wont as its a LHD.
Feel shes missing out by not trying, Surely owning a Bus isnt just a man thing,is it?
Any female owners on here with left or right hand drive vans?
Chaps, do your wives, partners drive your bus ever?

Rich :mrgreen:

i thought this was gonna be a flesh thread (a la readers wives) from the title

lmao

lmao[/quote]

Disappointed? :mrgreen:

windsurfer said:

lmao

Disappointed? :mrgreen:[/quote]

I was thinking along those lines too...

Might as well start (unfortunately not this readers wife :) )

619200765613PM_AmberLtBlueVWVanPCH.jpg

Compleat Idiot said:
windsurfer said:

lmao

Disappointed? :mrgreen:

I was thinking along those lines too...

Might as well start (unfortunately not this readers wife :) )

619200765613PM_AmberLtBlueVWVanPCH.jpg
[/quote]

That's my wife you dirty................. I wish :lol:

No the boss wont drive the van says if she bumped it I would be mad at her, and shes right.

So as it LHD she just waves to people with both hands, get some great expressions when people do twig its LHD :D

i was trying to convince her to have a spin when the restos done, so i could sup a few bevvies :p but she saw that program with 'Victor Meldrew' going around the south in a Split constantly trying to find the right gear. It put her right off :lol:

My missus got her first bus when she was 11! :shock: She's had a few since and seems happy enough to drive them without issue.

my mrs won't drive my linkpin narrowed slammed bus, its lhd and she says it to low and it makes her feel sick when it scrapes :? she likes to sit in the back as it hurts her boobs up front.

she is on the insurence but has never drove it, its running like shit at the moment when i sort it out i will force her to drive it, it need to get pissed more :D

i was working on it the other day and asked her to start it, she said "which way does the key turn ?" :?

Wife has now driven our lhd import for the first time and now wants rid of her daily driver (estate)- no probs just one less car to look after! ............................. famous last words?
2009edit383.jpg

Ben ;)

Toad said:
Anyone know where that shot of the girl sitting in the bay comes from (who owns the rights?) would love to use it.

Thanks

M

Not sure I'm afraid... Think I just found it on a Samba thread...

Think my wife would quite like to have a drive but until i sort out some decent seats she cant touch the pedals :lol:

My wife drove ours a few hundred yards but didn't like the cornering or braking and said she would only drive it again if she really had to 8)

just to be different... I've had my bus a year and half but my boyfriends never driven it :lol: but there is a reason behind it.. insurance! we're both 21 so it gets a bit pricey!!!

We have 5 buses ( I know we have a problem!! ) 3 RHD & 2 LHD I only drive the RHD one 's ,for some reason I feel the need to look down when I change gear in a LHD, sending me into the grass verge :? my huddy bought me a LHD westy as a birthday present which at the moment isn't on the road, so I'm practicing in his LHD splitty :lol:

Latest posts