Lets put some faces with the Bays!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me and the bus
f71a4ad1.jpg

the bus.... i know i know it needs the front clip fettling,,,, blame the lazy P.O who could'nt be arsed to spend ten mins more welding it :roll:

5178f6ac.jpg

and the family,,,,, thats what its all about after all ;)

daba4812.jpg

cheers

gav

Your obviously at Norton Manor Camp. I recognise the training decals on the Tarmac and the camp run around your on :lol: :lol: :lol: Not seen your bus around Taunton though, must live in Abingdon?

Im a Taunton Lad , living in Wiveliscombe, but the pics were taken in Abingdon where i am based my bus will home soon when i get out of the Army soo looking for some local contacts n clubs

Heres a mug I am sure you will want to forget. This is a nice Sunday morning having a look at my private surf spot. It gets too big sometimes and becomes a closed out mess. Mostly good for between the swell when its shit small everywhere. My custom crowd control bus. 400 USD. had to put on a booster hose and a muffler. I am sure it would not pass MOT. but who cares. Runs good and looks ... well.... great! No bling here.
BeachBusBeater-1.jpg

BeachBusBeater-2.jpg

Sure I am gettin` a little fat but the camera always adds 10 lbs. Right? Still no lumber jackin` for me though.

Newbie but thought I would upload a pic or 2, don't have my van yet (it's coming from the US) so I will update when it arrives.

anyway here's one of me at the end of this years le man's with my daily driver, not a VW but at least it is german...

IMG_1441.jpg

And whilst you may question my sexuality in the above pic, I am in actual fact married with 2 kids and here's one of me and my youngest, Olivia

IMG_1856.JPG

And so that my Mrs and son don't feel left out here a pic of them as well

Mrs Blonde with baby blonde

P1010076.jpg

And my boy, just back from a drive (I will be locking my car keys away in the very near future), well it was a nice day...

P1010010.jpg

Well, since I finally did a self portrait of me and my bus for the "lady owners" thread, I guess I can add my pic in this thread. :D

Here I am with Wes the bus and Malachi the Wolf Malamute Hybrid. Best dog I have ever owned by the way! :D

_MG_0643.jpg

Great photos folks :D

Love the malamute-wolf cross - used to have a malamute a few years back, bloody powerfull :D

Latest posts