Lets see your floors...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AxlFoley

Reaction score
I'm about to replace the rear floor in my westy, but cant decide what to do, at the moment oak is winning, bbut i really want, something a bit more traditional, I'm looking for some inspiration with feedback about the quality and durability of what you are using.

Thanks

Mark

Headlining is about to be re done as per westy factory standard. wich is why I'm a bit hesitant about the oak.

He is what lurks under the Madmatz mats

Picture064-2.jpg

Over Mats, look quality and indeed are quality.

Picture068-2.jpg

Picture069-1.jpg

Just

Nice matz - should imagine they help with heat retention and noise suppresion :D

fair play that looks spot on, exactly the look I'm after, is that the factory westy lino?

AxlFoley said:
fair play that looks spot on, exactly the look I'm after, is that the factory westy lino?

Yes its the OG lono, a nice burnt orange carpet kept it in that shape thanks to the PO, this is how it left Calif

tn_30cd_4.jpg

Just

Hi Just

Can you open the cooler door with the mat in place? It looks real nice with it in place I'm thinking of doing the same.

Jon

faux said:
Hi Just

Can you open the cooler door with the mat in place? It looks real nice with it in place I'm thinking of doing the same.

Jon

Jon the cooler door sits higher than the floor level so opens over the mat no probs, the pics were taken just after fitting, they have since settled. Good thing is they come out easily to brush off the sand/grass/mud....

I did toy with having a hole for the table leg but thought it would look gash lol

I sent them a detailed drawing as they didnt do a floor for the Westy (at the time)and my measuring skills were suprisingly on form that day :mrgreen:

Just

Stuck vinyl in mine on top of 6mm ply, i was lucky as the adhesive was spare off another job :) and the tiles were £12

Image0058.jpg

Image0059.jpg

Image0061.jpg

They are actually walnut tiles but they matched my oak handles.

Latest posts