Local early bay groups

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry just put that on for people who have allready joined,as i have checked this thread out a few times and wanted a quick link to the log in page. :mrgreen:

I run large club in North East and my own workshop, we have quite a few early bays in club but a disproportionate number of crossovers, dont know how they have all ended up here, had three in my workshop the other day!!!

pm'ed you johnny.....

So has anyone actually hooked up with their fellow EB'ers as a result of this thread now that you know that your all neighbours?

Be great to match a few faces to the names for anyone around the Bath/Bradford on Avon area, just pick your pub and I'll see you there :D
I won't be in the bay though, that's currently on bricks with it's arse in the air waiting for me to get on and fix the brakes..... :roll:

How do you add to this please can someone pm me please

Cheers

as i said we have tons in our club mainly crossovers, just finishing off the front end of a Danbury one in my workshop at the minute and just done another with a replacement engine last week and a 70 the week before with a clutch

Nic B-C said:
How do you add to this please can someone pm me please

Cheers

as i said we have tons in our club mainly crossovers, just finishing off the front end of a Danbury one in my workshop at the minute and just done another with a replacement engine last week and a 70 the week before with a clutch

if you want to join you need to email me with your address, i will send an invitation via googlemaps to that email. You must then register that email with googlemaps (you dont need a gmail account!)

You can then log into googlemaps using whatever email you registered with and add your pin to the map using the legend.

DO NOT alter anyone elses pin!

i can see who is making changes, mine in particular was tampered with, naughty naughty! :shock:

please only alter your own pin or those created by yourself.

It's easily done :shock:

I was editing my picture (was far too big) then forgetting to exit edit mode started scrolling round and inadvertantly grabbed Olance's pin and moved him into the North Sea, have now put him back to Lewisham but probably not the correct spot!

Sorry guys :oops:

Benyon said:
It's easily done :shock:

I was editing my picture (was far too big) then forgetting to exit edit mode started scrolling round and inadvertantly grabbed Olance's pin and moved him into the North Sea, have now put him back to Lewisham but probably not the correct spot!

Sorry guys :oops:

yep it is easy, someone wiped al my info from the pin :lol: , if your placing your pin zoom in as close as you can. unfortunately everyone has to have the same level of collaboration to place their own pins and it does mean you can move others. The edits are recorded so you can see who was tinkering. :wink:

I may have altered something by mistake when I was adding mine on. I was confused on how to do it.

I don't intend to touch it too much from now on...

As clyde has pointed out please be careful with the level of detail you give out on your location etc.,

Please dont put personal details, your email is displayed, that should be enough if someone wants to contact you. Don't accurately place your pin if you are worried at all about someone else knowing your location. How much information you give is at your discretion.

the map can only be viewed with those who have had an invite, so I have a record of emails of eveyone that can view and collaborate. For your own safety and your bus, dont give the map address to anyone else, (a sort of disclaimer), if they want to see it pass them on to me for an invite.

Latest posts