Local early bay groups

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok those that pmd me have been added and had an invatation, if you havent recieved it in your email then let me know.

its fairly handy you collaborate on the map, add your location with a pin and you can also add other places. if you want to add your crib send me your address to [email protected] for an invite. :D

Johnny said:
ok those that pmd me have been added and had an invatation, if you havent recieved it in your email then let me know.

its fairly handy you collaborate on the map, add your location with a pin and you can also add other places. if you want to add your crib send me your address to [email protected] for an invite. :D

Pm sent

ianscooby said:
Johnny said:

Pm sent

pm sent

AxlFoley said:
i must be going mad, how do i put a pin in my lcation ??

you need to select collborate (i think) youll see a legend appear on the map with four different selections, one is the pin, zoom in on your location and select the pin and place it where you want on the map then fill in the details.

i may have forget this but you need to register with your own email to google maps. looks ike we have a fair few already marked on the map. 8)

good idea this :mrgreen:

is it worth putting a sticky at the top with the link as the top post?

Latest posts