Local early bay groups

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cyberdyne systems said:
I take it you have set up an account with google and saved the map?

Gareth
robins said:
cant get this one to work :|

I take it you have set up an account with google and saved the map?

Gareth
tried to,well think i did put email add in and tried to reg but didnt work

Theres a bit of bunching around the Bristol area isnt there? :shock: :lol:

Come on lads, spread it out..

cunning plan said:
Theres a bit of bunching around the Bristol area isnt there? :shock: :lol:

Come on lads, spread it out..

Might have to buy another house :wink:

Benyon said:
There's no-one near me for miles!! :(

what about me!!! :shock: most of you would have to swim :lol:

robins, you seem to be registered twice on the map, i can see your pin placed. If you can't log in get a password reminder resent to the email your trying to log in with.

keep the names coming!, this is only on view to those who have registered and asked for an invite, it is not public in anyway.

rustydiver said:
WOW sounds like ive had a good idea for a change :D

yep, well done! :wink:

i've found you can even add html images of your van. Click my Pin farthest left (so far) :)

cool eh? 8)

earlybaymap.jpg

Johnny

Just put my irish resto project on the map so I'm a bit further west than you now, will have to try and meet up next time I'm heading over although it looks like a bit of a detour :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

thats in the middle of nowhere down there :D

definitely have to meet up for a drinkin 'seshion' if your over sometime. :D

Not quite the middle of nowhere :mrgreen:
Loughrea (Shops etc)- 10 mins away
Lough Derg (fishing etc) - 10 mins away
Lahinch (Surf) - 1hour 10 mins away

Will definitely have to meet up next time I'm out which is likely to be Feb time now, could always make a detour on the way back to Dublin for a night and have a few beers!!

off topic... the largest pike ever caught was supposedly from lough derg, it was over 110lbs, i would walk my dog anywhere near the shores :lol:

Bristol seems to have a good concentration of EBers, i'm interested to see who is farthest north, and also the locations of the european contingent :)

Think that Bristol is the BAY capital of England. Theres a high concentration of bays early and those horrid lates there.

Loads of em around for sure, most of em in my club :lol:

surfbus said:
Is it possible to put non-uk EB-ers on the map as well?? :mrgreen: :wink:

Of course! thats the whole point, but you might curse it, as a posse of EBers might land at your door some day :p :lol:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&tab=wl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts