Luby 1970 Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just found a cool pic of my bus and a pic of my bug i use to have thought i would share :) :) :) :D
5760_239641880130_783695130_8175307.jpg

Hey everyone
Just took some new pics as the sun was out :) so thought i would post some of them, got some new bits too, would be good to c what you think?
cheers nath : :) 8)

001.jpg

031.jpg

042.jpg

040.jpg

054.jpg

049.jpg

fishmoles said:
hey everyone
thinking about selling luby would any one be interested
cheers nath :(

Hope you find a way to hold on ..

Sorry about the wave from my Company 'Ronseal' Car coming into the village tonight, forget what I'm driving sometimes when I see a bus and someone I know :lol:

No worries - i didn't realise it was you.....just thought it was another nutter waving! ha ha

Was just taking her out for a test-drive, as we're off to Wychwood festival on Friday for the weekend. All is sweet though...

Are you off to any shows this weekend?

Nath

fishmoles said:
No worries - i didn't realise it was you.....just thought it was another nutter waving! ha ha

Was just taking her out for a test-drive, as we're off to Wychwood festival on Friday for the weekend. All is sweet though...

Are you off to any shows this weekend?

Nath

Off on holiday next week, so the weekend will be spent getting the bus ready for its longest trip yet - euro and fuel prices willing that is!

Enjoy Wychwood, I think the racecourse will be a fine place to be this weekend

Latest posts