Luke and Hannah's new wagon!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slammed

Reaction score
I dunno if I've done a thread on my deluxe so here it is.

May 1970 sunroof deeluxe, had it a couple of years, its now having a few things done thanks to the sale of my '54.

Today I did this, it looks ace.

CIMG2803.jpg

CIMG2807.jpg

Here's how it was...

IMG_9353-1.jpg

IMG_9366.jpg

IMG_9364.jpg

IMG_9363.jpg

Doubt I'll get it much lower, but it should drive better.

Cheers Ash, got some more plans for the bus, selling my oval was the best thing I ever did!

Got the fabric through for my interior retrim yesterday, and I'll be using Grazy's roof templates at some point soon so the interior should start looking good too.

Oh yeah, and the motor is rebuilt too after my little overheationg incident on the way back from EWlemental!

Got some more pictures of the delux today after I'd got most of the front end together.

CIMG2819.jpg

CIMG2818.jpg

Not gonna lower the back any more as I have a deep sump to take into account, but the front is going to need notching, as the tie rods looked like this earlier...

CIMG2816.jpg

I also fitted my new storage area today.

CIMG2817.jpg

We're all booked in for some chassis mods on Friday.

I started (and finished) the first panel for my new interior today, think it'll look good when I've done the lot.

30113_395399063826_510453826_4044491_1652279_n.jpg

:)

Grazy said:

Fanks mate, looks even better in the flesh. Gonna get you templates on the go soon and do the roof as well (not in hessian though). Anyone know where I can get white vinyl covering from?

Slammed said:
Grazy said:

Fanks mate, looks even better in the flesh. Gonna get you templates on the go soon and do the roof as well (not in hessian though). Anyone know where I can get white vinyl covering from?

What about , a local windscreen company they do em

Grazy said:
What about , a local windscreen company they do em

Found some on ebay, just need to check its wide enough. :?

Thanks mysteryspots 8)

dubscum said:
just out of interest who does you chassis work ?

Got the steel for this today, out of a scrap bin. And my mate wants a kebab as payment. :p

:x :x :shock: :? :lol: :D 8) :roll: :cry: ;) :mrgreen: :|

thats how i feel about that :lol: you gonna hit skeg ? i might just be doing to day now, i'll keep you posted

Latest posts