Milestone for my Bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarraghK94

Reaction score
For the first time in what I believe at least 30 years my bus has a engine!

Great day for me and hopefully full push me further in restoring her to what it should be!

c26c9bf72232a346352d988cfbe771ff.jpg

c04ec7fef364971efe841dfca4e49f1e.jpg

58c54de907bf50aae74678c04cd96155.jpg

c5639b5b52334fbe47e7702e15941866.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firstly. Nice looking bus
Second. Awesome looking workshop
What are the plans for the rest of the bus. Wheels etc

Fair bit of rot on the back. What’s the rest look like

What have you been doing?!

That workshop looks absolutely awesome, and loving the patina on your bus. Pull your finger out dude!!

Thanks everyone.

I’d like to point out the garage isn’t mine it’s my Uncle who lives next door. I’m lucky to get it up on the lift at all he has a strict rule of Alfa Romeos only!!

Body wise both sills are gone, front valence and front clip I might get away with. There is rot in the front and rear of the roof also where it meets the gutters. Front floor is gone two I might be able to get away with the repair panels.

My plan is to have it mechanically sound so it’s easier to move around to get welded and sprayed eventually.

Wheels I’ll probably stick with the stock and origami hubcaps maybe whitewalls.

I’m trying to restore it back to its original state and make modifications from there if and when they are needed!

Advice welcome!

Thanks!

Great work and Fantastic workshop ... something I am aspiring to as retirement approaches.

As an Alfa owner myself, I can sympathise but my workshop will also contain both [emoji106]

Be sure to start a gallery thread so you can update the progress for all to see.

You’ve got a cool uncle btw [emoji106]

Latest posts