mmmmmmmmmm needs a bit of TLC

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ianb

Reaction score
Bought my first bit for this today -- rose tinted glasses :shock: :shock:

Jamesb.jpg

jamesa.jpg

A question where on early bays do you rest your foot when it is not on the pedal :?: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Alfa104.jpg

Good luck with that bolt resto Ian, if you need a hand at anypoint, me Bruce and Si, will come running! 8)

I usually leave my foot on the accelerator pedal is it takes so long to get the revs up, its not worth it! :wink: :p

since I took these pictures I have pressure washed the dirt (and most of the metal) off the van. The interior is all there, I am going to strip it right down to bare metal fit a load of panels -the serious work starts soon. I will post pictures as I go along.

Ian if this bay comes out anywhere near what your split is like then its a winner! 8) 8)

looks like you're in a similar situation to us restoring our crossover. Good luck with it buddy. Hopefully we can keep inspiring each other to get the work done :D

I bought one with a roof that colour once!! It did have Ivy growing on it though.
Looks like you're gonna have fun! Enjoy.

as Jabbo said our bus looks like that...but blue! even had the same 'hint of green' top :)

good luck, ill be watching this thread...

Looks like you'll have fun doing that one buddy :shock: If you need a hand with anything just give me a shout as i'm only round the corner now as we've moved to Downend :D If the finished product is half as good as the split she'll be a beaut :D

Latest posts