More stainless clutter

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

static

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found a source for stainless steel hinges that go above the engine lid. Installed them a few days ago. Their final cost gave me the vapors, but my bus is now much, much faster now (in my dreams, anyway).

Hinges actually do get knackered over 50+ years, and (since I live in California) mine were still fully functional, but they were not stainless steel.

Attachments

• ADFD8A1E-3443-4043-BEDC-C1387430D398.jpeg
    ADFD8A1E-3443-4043-BEDC-C1387430D398.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
I found a source for stainless steel hinges that go above the engine lid. Installed them a few days ago. Their final cost gave me the vapors, but my bus is now much, much faster now (in my dreams, anyway).

Hinges actually do get knackered over 50+ years, and (since I live in California) mine were still fully functional, but they were not stainless steel.

Are they off the shelf or made for you?

This is a great product by the looks of it, I'm gonna buy a pair. Anyone else want a pair and save on the shipping? They have a small limited range of other products that look pretty cool, anyone else in?

Latest posts