MOT Month

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ianscooby

Reaction score
It seems everyone is off for an MOT this month, ours goes in to a friendly station on Wednesday next week, figures crossed :!:

cant believe it - it passed !! Im back on the road in my van at last ..good to have it back ...

Cool stuff.

I think my van is also ready for an MOT now, I'm tempted to book it in. :D

Got home late last night after being away with work and the van was back with it's nice new shiney MOT certificate, cost £30, a chinese takeaway, four bottles of my best red wine and a bloody hangover this morning, not a bad deal :D

I've only gone and bloody booked an MOT following on from all this chat. I'm expecting it to fail (bearing in mind I've spent the grand total of £18.69 on it since it's been in the country), just a question of how bad.

dubberatlast said:
Mines booked for the 15th of this month but need a pair of door mirrors asap or it will fail :cry:

I think technically you're only required to have one external mirror by law. I'm sure you could find someone to lend you one for half hour. :wink:

jabbo said:
I've only gone and bloody booked an MOT following on from all this chat. I'm expecting it to fail (bearing in mind I've spent the grand total of £18.69 on it since it's been in the country), just a question of how bad.

Well I was right! :lol:

Just got back with my failure sheet. Nothing major thankfully, it failed on one washer jet, one dipped beam, one brake and the stickers in the window! :lol:

jabbo said:
dubberatlast said:
Mines booked for the 15th of this month but need a pair of door mirrors asap or it will fail :cry:

I think technically you're only required to have one external mirror by law. I'm sure you could find someone to lend you one for half hour. :wink:

All sorted got the mirrors bolted on todayready for wed been right over and under the bay now and cant find any fault so fingers crossed mine passes wed well done those that have :wink:

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Surprised actually as i can see out of them just

dubberatlast said:
O and thank you jabbo wouldnt have been possible to get where i am now if wasnt for you i o you a pint 8)

??? What I'd do? :shock:

Latest posts