My 1968 Panel

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely not going any lower Grazy, it's already a chalenge as it is, as squirt72 mentioned, Maltese roads aren't the nicest. I was thinking of air shocks to go a little higher when needed, for example camping and rough roads.

Loads of classic cars in Malta, and many used as daily drivers still :D Unfortunately the old buses are no longer, since a few years ago ARRIVA took over the public transport, but we are still friendly as ever :lol:

kevinbmx said:
Loads of classic cars in Malta, and many used as daily drivers still :D Unfortunately the old buses are no longer, since a few years ago ARRIVA took over the public transport, but we are still friendly as ever :lol:

8)
shame about the old busses, but nothing lasts forever I guess. :( glad the cars live on though !
Nice pics too

Haven't updated this in a while. Yesterday was a public holiday here, so took the van out for some relaxing time by the sea :D

Then we changed spot cause the missus didn't like the sea there, so we drove a bit further to a nicer spot.

After a couple of beers :lol:

Morning View

and at night :)

Thanks lil_azza, finally its as i want it to be.

Haha good one Grazy, you are not biased by all means :lol: Thanks Buddy :)

Latest posts