MY 1973 BAYWINDOW NOT EARLYBAY BUT STILL COOL..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ianvdubvanman

Reaction score
PIC_0019.jpg

THESE PICS ARE OF WHEN I BOUGHT
ME VAN AND WHEN IT HAD LOADS OF
WORK DONE AND WAS FINISHED
AND WHEN IT WAS WITH THE BBC
KENT SOUTHEAST TEAM IN GERMANY
THIS YEAR FOR THE WORLDCUP..
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK??

VEEDUBS ARE THE BEST.... :shock:

YOU CAN CHECK ME VAN OUT BY GOING TO:

using yahoo.:type: bbc kent vwcampervan then press search and then in search results the top one which will say bbc kent:sport,me the worldcup and a van called bessie click on this and you can have a look at my van if you click on worldcup gallery (pics )or rob introduces bessie( a vid clip) these are in blue writing on the page you went into okay,, have a look its cool.... :D

no matter how cool the bus may be this site is for early bays (clue is in the name!)

you may get more replies if you posted a pic of yours when you get it

:)

Surely anyone with an interest in Early bays should be welcome to our forum ?

1973 is after all half and half of changeover......

Close enough in the year of 2006??

I have 1970 Dormobile & 1971 Dormobile (Which fall in this forum)

I also have a 1966 Westy Split and a 1973 Devon (which fall out side this forum)

Am I welcome ?? Or only half welcome ???

I love one and all if they are into VWs...

I can understand what Nic is saying though. I'm here to find out more about early bays, not late bays. If I want to see pics of late bays I can go to VZi/Samba/JK or any number of other forums and see them, but I'm not. Similarly I'm not gonna start a thread about my Ghia or any of my other VWs on here, as they're not early bays. Same as you HBOT, you've not gone and started up a thread for all your non early bay VWs (runs off to check). Perhaps we could have a 'reader's other VWs' thread to allow for this is the general section. :D

I personally hate hoodride (and it's not because I 'don't get it', I do, I just think it's sh!t lol), thus I don't go on the website, cos I know what I'd expect to see on there. I do like early bays however, and thus that's why I do come on here.

Just my two pence worth.

On another note, the transformation you've done to your bus Ian is absolutely superb, and full credit to you. I hope if you do get an early bay you manage to do as good a job on it, and I look forward to following the progress.

All the best
Scott

LIKE I SAID I KNOW ITS NOT AN EARLY BAY BUT ITS STILL A COOL VW, AND A BAY AND JUST OVER THE EARLY MARK TOO, I JUST THOUGHT MAYBE PEOPLE MIGHT LIKE TO SEE THE WORK I HAD DONE,

i wasnt saying he shouldnt be a member on here was i? talk about jump the gun...

this thread had 48 views and not one comment...the reason probably being as it wasnt a vw that fitted into what this forum is about..

we have a thread in main chat asking what other vws you own :wink:

GETTING AN EARLY BAY NEXT THOUGH I LIKE THEM MUCH BETTER THAN LATER BAYS TO ,, SO THATS COOL A,,,, LIKE THE WORK IVE HAD DONE TO ME 73 THOUGH??? :shock:

Sorry all !!!

Didnt mean to spark it ! Just my thoughts at the time... :oops: :oops: :oops:

I don't recall saying anything about him being a member :!: "talk about jump the gun... " :!: :?:

I was just trying to say that if anyone is interested in Early Bay Windows ..... no matter what they have got right now...

They should feel welcome.. :D :D :D

Yeah i agree with Rockcake :lol: I had a Red devon late bay as my first bus too! Had some great times in that baby...... :(

Cheers people for the great comments glad you like me van,,,, check out alfies resto project its well good ,,,, haha lobus ill try and keep to lower case now okay haha,,,,cheers all for top comments on me 73 bay.. :D

Latest posts