My 69 Deluxe - Lady Novice Attempt Amateur Mechanics!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a little help today but I've finished the cab mats now. :mrgreen:

9fa76458.jpg

I have some black plastic grained kick panels with 3 inch speaker holes (haven't been cut great but you can't tell once the speakers are in) going spare if anyone wants them :D

Merlydog said:
Had a little help today but I've finished the cab mats now. :mrgreen:

9fa76458.jpg

I have some black plastic grained kick panels with 3 inch speaker holes (haven't been cut great but you can't tell once the speakers are in) going spare if anyone wants them :D

8) 8) 8)

9862ccd1.jpg

c0cfdfc7.jpg

a6a8374c.jpg

520e47fe.jpg

Finally finished refurbing the Devon cooker cabinet.. Picked up the between cab seats box too, happy with that having made it meself :mrgreen:

679acec6.jpg

Between cab seats box done.. Thanks Terrier Man for the deluxe handle :mrgreen:

Your center box looks great!! I like your carpet mats too! Makes the bus look so much cleaner then just the black rubber mats. One day I plan to do that to mine too, just have to get the leaks under control! LOL

Keep the pics and progress coming! :D

Had help again today but I've finally got 4 way tunes now.. Tis tunetastic!!

bf9237c0.jpg

Also put a new ignition switch in as the other had started to split apart, thanks to Zed, Dave & Graham for the diagnosis and advice!! :mrgreen:

a1e29d17.jpg

hi sarah the centre box looks cool any chance of sending me the measurements or some sort of plan so i can make one

cheers

lobie

daab5994.jpg

Refreshed a bargain eBay 2 bow roof rack today and fitted it.. Looks better with the two I think :mrgreen:

Latest posts