My '72 devon....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gninnam said:
Yin and Yang springs to mind............

Getting more Interest in Fun terms than it would be sat in a bank account that's for sure..!! ;) :D :D

Well had a very good day out running in the new engine on Saturday. Over 200 miles using "A" roads (wanted to run up hills, gear change a bit more, stop start) from Midlands through Cirencester, Bristol and onto Weston-Super-Mare then some motorway M5 and then A46 home. Engine ran well with no issues. Even had a chance to enjoy a short walk on the promenade/beach and some fish & chips :D :D 8) 8)

Lovely Devon!

I have recently purchased a 71 Devon with the same interior to yours which i'm also restoring. I've replaced the horizontal piece of wood that's hinged on the top of the rear seat with an original piece I sourced on ebay. I'm struggling to work out how the tables attach to this to form the bed. Do you have any pictures of the furniture in bed format (without the cushions)?

71Chianti said:
Lovely Devon!

I have recently purchased a 71 Devon with the same interior to yours which i'm also restoring. I've replaced the horizontal piece of wood that's hinged on the top of the rear seat with an original piece I sourced on ebay. I'm struggling to work out how the tables attach to this to form the bed. Do you have any pictures of the furniture in bed format (without the cushions)?

Sorry haven't been on here for a while as busy with work..!! Will take some pictures as soon as I can 71 Chianti ;) ;)

Also trying to reload all pictures onto this thread as Photobucket won't 3rd party share now for free so using the "Add image to post" button and editing each photo straight onto page, BALL ACHE..!!! :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: (good to look back at pictures though) :? 8) 8)

Latest posts