My Bus (Windsurfer)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow.... looking very nice dude well done the pair of you :)

Get some miles on that new rubber and then you will be wanting some white/redwall action 8)

ant said:
wow.... looking very nice dude well done the pair of you :)

Get some miles on that new rubber and then you will be wanting some white/redwall action 8)

Dude, redwalls all the way! ;)
Can you sort me an Independent logo as well LOL

Love the pics Si, it is one cool bus, the og paint rocks! :mrgreen:

It was great to spend a couple of days with someone as obsessed as me, even if I was a bit too focused at times.....not good at multi tasking.

It will be great to chill out at a show and enjoy the buses.

DSC00954.jpg

Favourite picture. Well worth the effort.

windsurfer said:
faux said:
DSC00954.jpg

Favourite picture. Well worth the effort.

True, true. You're still the naughty little brother though LOL

Yikes!!! What does that make the other moody brother?? :lol:

Bus is looking sweet- Loving the stance! shame my lil lowlight won't be able to join you all at the shows! (maybe next year:()

Good work to you both- and without wishing to hijack the thread- Nice one jon for your help today!!!

Paul_Revere said:
Bus is looking sweet- Loving the stance! shame my lil lowlight won't be able to join you all at the shows! (maybe next year:()

Good work to you both- and without wishing to hijack the thread- Nice one jon for your help today!!!

I hope so Seth, it will be great to finally drive a lowlight that isn't a type 2 :mrgreen:

As for the help, not a problem, you have agreed to feed the cats over the weekend.

Jon

good work jon, noticed urs is still a touch lower ;)

we gotta get all these lowered, narrowed westies together sometime, sure you dont want a roadtrip to santa pod ;)

Paul_Revere said:

Sure is a shame Seth, we'll at least have to make it for a beer next time I'm in sunny wales ;)

Cheers Guys,
Now all I need's a new steering box and I'm away...........................

Sorry had to pause, I was wiping a tear at the thought of no more caravan :lol:

Latest posts