My fanatastic Dubs at the Castle weekend.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryanmck1984 said:
Some great pics and some amazing busses! Wheres the drool button? ;)
You must be referring to the pic of my dormobile showing the stained temporary carpet, kids leftover McDonald's rubbish and general untidiness!!! Lol

Mmmmmm....... Dreamy photograph. Ooops :oops: I'm on another diet :x :x :x

Good to meet you briefly, hope to stay ourselves next year, sounds like you all had a great time. Might even bring our springer !

018-1.jpg

Gert Big T said:
Mmmmmm....... Dreamy photograph. Ooops :oops: I'm on another diet :x :x :x

Good to meet you briefly, hope to stay ourselves next year, sounds like you all had a great time. Might even bring our springer !

018-1.jpg

It was very nice to meet you, you should stay over next year it was ace and it would be great to have another springer on board, much respect to your wife for the job she does ;)

Our favourite show looks better than ever. Couldn't make this year due to work commitments which means we can go next year. Looking forward to it already!!

Harry UK said:
Our favourite show looks better than ever. Couldn't make this year due to work commitments which means we can go next year. Looking forward to it already!!

Looking forward to catching up with you again already Harry (& Sally of course!)

Just got home and unpacked the bus :mrgreen:
What a great show - with great people - happy days :D :D :D
Went on to Cornwall , wicked weather, more on that later :msn4:
Looking forward to next year already, will aim for 10 am thur with you guys i think wot wot!
Great to meet you all

simo + terri

Really nice set of photos. Its great for us who cant attend - this way we get some idea of what it was like.

Thanks for sharing :)

Latest posts