my first complete build 69 bay deluxe from Texas

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody failed on a sticking rear wheel brake cylinder ! Not to bad to sort :D
Cheers for the comments !
Been a long slog ! But enjoyed every minute ! Mmmm what next !!

vdubkev said:
All ready for Mot Monday :party0006:
Truth be told I loved the patina. I thought you killed it until the post above. Looks absolutely stunning.

I think the white dash top is going to annoying with reflections though :roll:

Cheers for the comments peeps means a lot
As far as interior in the rear !thinking of full width rock n roll ,buddy seat behind driver,and cooker unit opposite,sort of westy I suppose,but I do have a 1970 ariba puck I restored a few years back ,
Can't wait to get it out to some meets and put some miles on he clock !

Moving on with interior ! Contemplated buying ready made , but hay I'm a chippy !and with a total out lay so far , under 200 quid
Copying the westy look!
image_29.jpeg

image_27.jpeg

image_30.jpeg

image_26.jpeg

image_28.jpeg

I am buzzing , was not expecting that ! A big thanx to all the guys on the early bay forum is answering all my questions and helping me solve the problems on the journey of restoring a iconic vehicle Doing it for the early bays ;) Now to get her finished!

If you look at the 19pic back you should just be able to see there's a battern with angle of roof fixed to van and then another in box which I screwed through into the one on van ,if no good let me know and I'll take a few closer ups
Kev

Latest posts